Friday 24 November 2017

A big thank you to the voters of Parkfield and Oxbridge


I am proud and humbled to have been elected as the Labour and Co-operative Councillor for Parkfield and Oxbridge ward in Stockton on Tees.

Thank you everyone who voted for me - and a big thank you too, to the huge team of volunteers who supported the campaign, helping me to achieve our aim of knocking on every door - and delivering thousands of leaflets.




Because this was a byelection I won't serve the four years that a councillor ordinarily does, the next election will be on the first Thursday in May in 2019 - so that is in roughly 18 month's time.

That is not a very long time to achieve everything that I have pledged to work on, on behalf of residents but I will do my best and will certainly hope to be making decent progress by that date.

In future posts I will spell out the pledges I made during the election, those of your priorities I have promised to tackle and give you regular updates.

I will also share details of any community events and meetings that I hear about so that everyone knows what is happening in our area.

No comments:

Post a Comment